CBD oil, capsules, and biscuits have been found helpful in reducing pain, anxiety, stress, and other immune-related issues. That’s why they are safe to use as long as they don’t contain THC. When looking for the best CBD products, you can never trust any manufacturer because they don’t mention THC inclusion in the product.
In that case, we recommend choosing the one that offers products after testing in third-party labs under the supervision of medical researchers, vet experts, and scientists. When funding such verified products, we came across Canna-Pet, a well-known manufacturer, providing their quality products for 30 years. Let’s know more about Canna-Pet, so you can make a final decision.
*Discloser: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through one of my links, at no cost to you.
Canna-Pet Company History
Canna-Pet is well known for making the best hemp products for the pet industry, such as CBD oil for pets. These products help a lot in relieving stress, fatigue, depression, and pain. When looking for the best hemp products for pets, most of the time, you’re going to end up with Canna-Pet. That’s why we find it worth reviewing this brand, so you can go for their products.
Canna-Pet was founded in 2013, and later, it was officially registered with the US Patent and Trademark Office in 2015. It’s the company to get honor for this patent while providing CBD-related products for pets. The company tests its product in a third-party lab to ensure its customers get the verified and safe products for their pets. That’s why it’s highly recommended by vets and animal nutritionists.
How Do Canna-Pet Products Work?
First, the company claims to produce quality products based on its 30 years of research. They have produced millions of CBD biscuits and capsules for pets all across the US and in more than 40 countries all over the world. Also, their products are tested in third-party labs to ensure pet safety and high performance.
Second, these CBD products are non-psychoactive, so they won’t make your pets “high. Instead, they provide healing effects and relieve pain, stress, and depression. Because their formulation contains CBD terpenes and flavonoids that are further tested for safety, quality, and consistency.
Last, their products are recommended by hundreds of veterinarians for quality and safety to deliver calmness without leaving any bad effects. That’s why a report published by AHVMA on Canna-Pet products conducted by Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine stated that 93% of pet parents choose their product. The company offers a 100% money-back guarantee for customer satisfaction.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a cannabinoid derived from hemp, present in a variety of cannabis plants. It might not sound good to many pet parents because of its formulation from marijuana, but it’s absolutely safe as the cannabinoid is non-psychoactive, THC-free, and tested for safety.
Moreover, most brands offer CBD in the form of biscuits, capsules, and oils. The products made using CBD are entirely used for relieving pain, stress, and anxiety. However, the pet parents notice more benefits as well, such as better skin conditions, reduce nausea, and more. In addition, the consumption of CBD products is highly recommended by vets and animal nutritionists.
CBD Benefits For Pets
CBD products formulated under the supervision of third-party labs for safety offer a wide range of benefits. That’s why it’s recommended by vets and widely used by pet parents. Otherwise, as its consumption for humans is not healthy and banned, this one would have been banned as well. Let’s see how CBD benefits pets when consumed in the form of oil, capsule, and biscuit.
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety: Like humans, animals also experience stress and anxiety. That’s why we need to treat them as well. In treatment, hemp or CBD oil is widely used because it calms down and relaxes the pet without leaving any bad side effects.
- Minimizes Risk of Seizures and Epilepsy: It works in reducing the risk of seizure and epilepsy without putting at risk of experiencing side effects, such as lethargy, confusion, dizziness, and more.
- Relieve Pain and Inflammation: The CBD products have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that reduce chronic pain and inflammations, according to the School of Pharmacy, University of London, England.
- Cure Cancer Symptoms: It does work for those pets who’re currently suffering cancer or under treatment for cancer. The CBD reduces the symptoms that further lead to cancer, such as stopping cancer cells from growing.
- Reduce Nausea and Improve Appetite: Animals experience a loss of appetite due to many factors. It works by reciting with the body’s ECS that further regulates appetite while helping your pet regain its desire to eat.
- Heal Wounds Faster: Most importantly, CBD is widely used for healing purposes, especially for injuries. Its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties help accelerate the healing process of wounds.
Canna-Pet Featured Products
Canna-Pet products are worth buying because they’re manufactured using all the natural ingredients and then for further satisfaction tested in a third-party lab. Let’s find more about some of the best-selling Canna-Pet products.
Canna-Pet – Advanced MaxCBD Liquid is formulated using 100% pure hemp oil and tested as well.
It’s a highly concentrated liquid that doesn’t require further mixing for consumption. Each bottle contains 300 drops, and one drop is enough for each time consumption.
It’s explicitly designed for dogs only because cats don’t like its taste. For cats, you can check out their other product in the form of capsules.
Canna-Pet Advanced MaxCBD Capsules are explicitly designed for cats who don’t like CBD oil or biscuits.
These capsules are consumed by dogs as well because of their enormous benefits in healing wounds and relief in depression and anxiety.
Their advanced pack contains even more hemp ratio than before for more effective and quick results. Each bottle contains around 60 capsules that can last longer.
Advanced MaxCBD Maple Bacon is another featured product that comes in the form of biscuits for dogs.
You can mix them with treats for easy consumption. Each biscuit contains a fair amount of CBD and terpenes at a safe level. Each biscuit is perfectly designed while keeping the size optimal for easy consumption by the dogs.
Also, you can port the bag without any inconvenience. Each box contains around 40 biscuits that are fed as per the dog’s size and weight.
What Makes Canna-Pet Different?
When there are hundreds of companies offering CBD products, why should anyone fall for Canna-Pets? Well, the company offers the highest quality products at a reasonable price. Also, their products are tested for quality, safety, and consistency. What’s more worth considering and makes Canna-Pet different from other products is listed below:
- Safe and Natural: Canna-Pet features CBD extracted naturally as a number one product, and there’s no filler or by-products added that make the product bad for the pet’s health.
- Veterinarian-Recommended: These CBD products offered by Canna-Pet are widely available in many veterinary clinics that ensure its safety and recommendation by animal nutritionists and vets.
- Vastly More Effective: CBD products manufactured by Canna-Pet dominate other supplements, such as glucosamine, fish oil, milk thistle, probiotics, and many more. The main reason for being more effective is its safe and natural manufacturing and then testing under labs by scientists and vets.
- Money-Back Guarantee: The company offers a 100% money-back guarantee that helps new customers easily trust.
- Made in the USA: Canna-Pet proudly manufactures CBD products in the USA and delivers worldwide.
Canna Pet-Pros & Cons
All CBD products have pros and cons at the same time. However, in the case of CBD products offered by Canna-Pet, we found many pros and an ignorable number of cons. Let’s go through each pro and con in detail.
- Cures Many Health Problems: Canna-Pet products address a lot of health issues, such as anxiety, skin allergies, inflammation, gastrointestinal problems, pain management, and physical process.
- Tested and Recommended: It’s necessary for CBD products to be tested and recommended by pets as well because of hemp in its formulation. Some manufacturers also add THC for quick results, but that’s never healthy.
- Money-Back Guarantee: If you don’t find these products working on your pet and there’s no change in the health condition, you can ask for money back.
- Covered by Major Pet Insurers: What’s great about these products is they are covered by major pet insurances, so you get reimbursement.
- For Cats and Dogs: If you have multiple pets, including cats and dogs, you don’t have to buy CBD products from different providers as they cover both.
- CBD Oil Not for Cats: You might need capsules for cats because they won’t like the taste of CBD oil and biscuits. It means the company should work on this one in providing delicious biscuits for cats.
How much is CBD in Canna-Pet biscuits?
Since the Canna-Pet products are made from all-natural ingredients, including naturally extracted hemp, there’s 2.4mg of CBD and zero THC in each biscuit.
What does Canna-Pet do?
Canna-Pet uses hemp plant extraction technology to create exclusive whole-plant blends to create safe and easy to consume CBD products, free from THC and psychoactive effects, usually found in cannabis.
Do vets recommend Canna-Pet CBD oil for dogs?
Yes, CBD oil manufactured by Canna-Pet is highly recommended by vets. Also, many veterinary clinics have been keeping Canna-Pet CBD products. It means vets do recommend these products, and that’s why they keep them in their clinics.
You might find a cheaper manufacturer providing the same CBD products at lower costs. However, you would’ve to sacrifice quality and safety in that case. Because some CBD products providers often use THC, which is pure toxic for pets.
That’s why we highly recommend choosing Canna-Pet only, even if you’ve to pay a little more when you’re getting natural and safe food for your furry friend.