Cheristin for Cats is topical flea remedy and prevention designed particularly for cats. Cheristin’s fast-acting and lengthy lasting system begins killing fleas in solely half-hour and protects in opposition to fleas by means of 6 weeks. It’s non-greasy, quickdrying liquid system is straightforward and comfy to use utilizing a rounded tip applicator. Cheristin is available in one dose dimension for all cats and kittens over 1.8 lbs and eight weeks outdated, making it nice for households with a number of cats. One full tube of Cheristin is utilized to every cat, each month for yr spherical safety from fleas. Cheristin is advisable by veterinarians, however out there with out a prescription. Use as directed by label.
– IT’S A CAT THING: Designed only for cats. Non-greasy, quick-drying, and fragrance-free.
– LONG LASTING: Protects in opposition to fleas by means of 6 weeks(1).
– FAST ACTING: Begins killing fleas in half-hour. Begins working quicker than Frontline Plus and Benefit II(3). Kills 98-100% of fleas in 12 hours in a managed examine(2).
– EASY APPLICATION: Rounded-tip applicator is light on cats. Topical medicine utilized to the pores and skin.
– RECOMMENDED BY VETERINARIANS: Accessible with out a prescription
– ONE SIZE FITS ALL CATS AND KITTENS: One dose dimension for all cats and kittens over 1.8 lbs and eight weeks outdated. Nice for multi-cat households. Use one applicator per cat
– LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT – SPINETORAM: Cheristin’s energetic ingredient, spinetoram, acquired a 2008 Presidential Inexperienced Chemistry award for low environmental influence on the agricultural trade(4).
(1) Month-to-month software is advisable.(2) Elanco Animal Well being. Knowledge on file.(3) Primarily based on Research Knowledge: Paarlberg et al. Parasites & Vectors (2017) 10:59; DOI 10.1186/s13071-017-1996-9; “Effectiveness and residual pace of flea kill of a novel spot on formulation of spinetoram (Cheristin®) for cats”(4) The Presidential Inexperienced Chemistry Problem Awards Program, Abstract of Award Entries and Recipients. http://
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: *Cheristin is to be used in cats and kittens 8 weeks of age or older and weighing 1.8 lbs or extra. Use as directed by label.
HOW TO APPLY CHERISTIN: 1. Maintain the applicator tube upright and press cap down till it clicks, indicating the tube has been punctured. 2. Take away the cap and ensure there may be a gap on the tip of the tube. 3. Half the hair in your cat’s neck on the base of the top till pores and skin is seen. 4. Place the tip of the tube instantly above the pores and skin and squeeze 2-4 occasions to dispense the contents instantly on the pores and skin.
OTHER APPLICATION TIPS: Apply a single dose to every particular person cat. Don’t break up a single tube between a number of cats. For finest outcomes, apply on the base of the top, not between shoulder blades. Keep away from getting Cheristin in your pet’s eyes or mouth. Don’t permit your cat to ingest Cheristin.
MADE JUST FOR CATS – Topical flea remedy and prevention designed only for cats and advisable by veterinarians
ONLY 30 MINUTES – Quick-acting system begins killing fleas in solely half-hour – quicker than Frontline Plus and Benefit II (3)
FAST-ACTING RELIEF – Delivers full flea aid in 12 hours, killing 98-100% of fleas in a managed examine (2)
LONG LASTING – A single dose of Cheristin flea prevention lasts for as much as 6 weeks — Month-to-month software is advisable
ROUNDED TIP APPLICATOR – Fast-drying, non-greasy topical resolution is gently delivered by a small applicator with a rounded tip
ONE SIZE FITS ALL – One dose dimension for all cats and kittens over 1.8 lbs and eight weeks outdated is nice for multi-cat households — Use one applicator per cat
LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT – Lively ingredient, spinetoram, acquired a 2008 Presidential Inexperienced Chemistry award for low environmental influence on the agricultural trade (4)
Be the first to review “Cheristin for Cats Topical Flea Prevention – Starts Killing Fleas in 30 Minutes, 3 Dose”